Christopher M. Kurek
Christopher M. Kurek is an attorney with the firm with over 10 years of experience in traditional labor relations matters and employment litigation. He has represented public sector entities on a wide range of legal issues, including collective negotiations, contractual grievances, disciplinary matters, grievance arbitrations, and a variety of matters before the New Jersey Public Employment Relations Commission. Mr. Kurek also represents both public and private entities in employment litigation matters, including claims alleging discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, defamation, and restrictive covenants.
In addition to representing clients in labor relations and employment litigation matters, Mr. Kurek conducts internal investigations and presents training sessions to employers on employment laws and workplace regulations. Mr. Kurek works collaboratively with clients in providing day to day counseling on employment law and personnel issues such as disability accommodations, hiring, leave requests, as well as reviewing employer handbook and policies to ensure compliance with New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Federal Laws.
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden, Juris Doctorate
- The College of the Holy Cross, Bachelor of Arts Degree.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Honors and Recognitions
- Named a “Rising Star” in Employment & Labor Law by New Jersey Super Lawyers (2019 and 2020)